HyperDock is one of those apps that I can’t imagine not having on my Mac and one that I consider a must-have. Mainly because I find that being without it is nearly unbearable to me now.
I like to share the apps that I love so with that in mind… Get this app. Here’s some details from the developer’s website.
HyperDock adds long awaited features to your Mac’s Dock: Select individual application windows just by moving the mouse on a dock item, use mouse clicks to quickly open new windows and many more.
Ever wondered how to activate a single window instead of a whole application? The Window Preview bubble shows you every single window of an application just by holding the mouse on a dock item!
It even shows minimized windows and windows from other spaces and is fully drag & drop aware.
HyperDock brings advanced window management features to Mac OS:
- Move & resize windows just by holding down keys and moving your mouse.
- Automatically resize windows when dragging to screen edges (Window Snapping).
Hover the mouse over the iTunes dock item to view information about the current song, You can pause, skip, rate songs and even adjust volume just by scrolling on the itunes icon.
Sneak a peek at your upcoming events by hovering the Calendar dock item.
HyperDock adds fully configurable shortcuts to your dock apps.
Assign key & mouse shortcuts to your dock items to hide or quit apps, start Expose, open Safari tabs, Finder Windows and much more.
Get it at: https://bahoom.com/hyperdock
In the media:
- HyperDock makes your OSX dock even sexier - The Next Web
- HyperDock Brings Window Previews, Other Dock Enhancements to OS X - Lifehacker
- HyperDock, A smart OS X productivity boost - MacWorld